FCJ Consulting takes ownership of the overall programme management responsibility, coordinating and steering large project deliverables independently, whilst in partnership with project managers employed by the client.
The key focus of FCJ Consulting’s programme management role is to ensure effective communication across all workstreams and that programme deliverables are agreed and managed proactively.
The function of Joint Programme Management will be to work with business representatives/ stakeholders and workstream leaders/project managers, focusing on:
- Effective communication between the two involved organisations
- Programme scope definition and agreement
- Programme readiness definition and joint support
- Programme governance
- Programme risk management
- Meeting attendance and representation
- Other related joint programme management tasks
Projects where Francois Laurence have personally been involved in a programme manager/ senior consultant capacity:
- Investec: StateStreet outsource programme (2005 to 2008)
- Allan Gray transition to FPM/ best of breed solutions (2008 to 2011)
- MMI: MGSA outsource programme (2015 to 2016)